Fresh stains should be blotted up iMaintaining the good appearance of your furniture is not always that easy, even if you are aware that fresh stains should be removed immediately, or if you follow properly the cleaning instructions of your upholstered furniture, the daily use, dust, or even the direct exposure to sunlight can change the freshness and the color of your furniture.
We suggest a periodical upholstery cleaning service to help to maintain the life of the upholstery on your furniture.
What to Expect when you hire a Green Maids Canada Upholstery cleaning service?
- Our team will do a quick assessment of the conditions of the upholstered furniture.
- Depending on the conditions of the furniture, they will proceed with a light vacuuming, and then pre spraying our Eco-Friendly product as a pre-treatment.
- The team will proceed with the cleaning.
- The drying process, depending on the fabric, level of cleanliness, amount of water used, etc, will take around 4 to 6 hrs. *** Other Factors to consider:
- Some Stains because of their age and nature will never came out such as: food stains, oil or fat stains, wine or coffee, just to mention some.
- The complete removal of stains also depends on the original color of the upholstery.
- We can not guarantee the upholstery will recover its original color after the service, since it depends on the age of the furniture, the frequency of a professional cleaning and proper maintenance of the upholstery of your furniture.